A Team Based Approach
The foundation of a stable private practice rests on drawing predictable, consistent revenue from a large, fragmented mix of payers. Such steadiness requires a highly structured medical billing system, where each aspect of the revenue cycle is given unique attention by properly trained and managed staff. At The Valletta Group, we pride ourselves on our full-service, comprehensive billing process. We’re there for our clients every step of the way.
Valletta serves solo practices, as well as independent practice associations (IPA’s).
At Valletta, we offer a solution tailored to the unique requirements of medical billing for private practices:
We assist practice staff in facilitating an efficient workflow.
- We offer front-end office advice, concerning patient engagement and information collection, which allows the physician billing cycle to run more efficiently from beginning to end.
- We also pinpoint coding and filing errors and then educate practice staff on any necessary adjustments. This cuts costs by lowering the occurrence of denied and underpaid claims.
We offer each practice a team of billers.
- No longer is your practice dependent upon one or two key employees to key charges, submit claims, track audit trails, post payments, pursue delinquent insurance claims, or answer patient billing questions. At Valletta, each practice has a team of employees working for it.
- Consistency and accuracy are the keys to proper workflow. Having multiple employees monitoring each account creates a system of checks and balances, ensuring that every charge is captured for submission to insurance, every claim is followed up, and errors are greatly reduced.
Whether or not you have a software platform, we have a solution to fit your needs.
- The Valletta Group currently operates on many different practice management (PM) platforms for its clients. Thus, we’re willing and able to work with the PM you prefer. If you’re looking to obtain a PM, our extensive experience allows us to recommend one that will fit your specific needs.
- If your office utilizes an EHR, we have extensive experience in remotely accessing several national brands for daily data extraction. We can access and utilize the EHR you prefer, reducing disruptions to your practice’s operation. Also, some of our clients still simply send us their superbills through mail or email, which is perfectly acceptable as well.
We provide transparent and detailed data reporting.
- Valletta offers its clients a truly transparent medical billing system. Valletta’s reports are customizable in frequency and specificity, depending on a client’s preferences. Valletta uses extensive data analytics to communicate to its clients where their practices are operating efficiently and where there is room for improvement.
- Valletta prides itself on its expertise, not just in correcting problems after the fact, but in sensing patterns and predicting recurring issues before they happen. Our reports communicate such information to our clients. For instance, if a client has multiple denied claims for a specific procedure, we will communicate with the payer to resolve the issue and then advise the client on the adjustments needed to avoid the issue going forward.
Our medical billing specialties include, but are not limited to: addiction medicine, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, geriatrics, gynecology, hospital medicine, infectious disease, internal medicine, nephrology, obstetrics, oncology, orthopaedics, pain management, pathology, pediatrics, physical therapy, primary care, psychiatry, urgent care, and urology.